Learn How Goodwill Benefits Your Business
At the core of Goodwill Construction Services is a flourishing and dynamic collaboration between Goodwill and local employers.
Goodwill offers industry-specific training and support to program participants before, during and after employment. The foundation of our programs is built upon the basic tenet that with training, career guidance and structured support services, every participant can be successful in the workplace.
Engaging with Goodwill provides many benefits to employers including:
- Pre-screened and carefully matched participants that fit the eligibility and skills criteria of your project
- Motivated and trained workers
- Ongoing support and supervision as our employees work to complete the project at hand
When you partner with Goodwill Construction Services, you join forces with a solid, highly-skilled team of professionals who thrive in a culture of integrity, quality and commitment to our community.
If you are an employer interested in hiring skilled and certified employees through the Goodwill program, please contact us.
Make a Contribution to the Program
If you are interested in making a financial donation towards a student enrolled in Goodwill’s Occupational Skills Training program, you can contact our Community Engagement team to learn more.
A $1,800 scholarship can afford:
- Tuition assistance (students earn college credit)
- NCCER certification
- OSHA 10 safety card
- Tools for hands on training
- Tools for employment
- Materials for community projects
- Employment assistance
- BAC council support
- Technology access
Other in-kind donation opportunities include:
- Major tool contributions
- Tool bags for employed students
- Safety equipment for students
- Work clothing and/or interview clothing
Get Involved as a Student
Ready for a change? We can train and help you make your next career move. Goodwill’s Occupational Skills Training programs train you for a career in rapidly-growing industries, provide valuable networking opportunities and arm you with industry-specific certifications. Want to learn more? Contact Us.